Looking for an amazing amusement park experience for your toddler? Look no further than Six flags. This family-friendly park offers a variety of rides and attractions that are preferred for toddlers. Exciting takes you to the height when you get a chance to win six flags prizes by taking the six flags survey.
If you haven’t visited the park yet, you are missing a great entertainment opportunity. But, if you are one of the many lively people who enjoy outings and taking their kids for refreshment to the parks, particularly the six flags amusement park, then take their six flags feedback survey.
So, if you wanna be a six flags raffle winner, you just have to take the Six Flags Survey and give your honest feedback about the park management, rides process, quality, and other related questions. Have you ever visited Bennigan’s? What’s your favorite menu item? How was your experience? Bennigan would love to hear your views on Bennigan’s feedback survey.
On completion of the six flags survey, you will be added to the sweepstakes and the lucky winners are going to get six flags giveaway and amazing rewards like twenty-six weekly prizes is $3,120. Let’s dig deep into the six flags customer survey and find out how to participate in it, what is the eligibility criteria and other related information.
Six Flags Survey Rules & Participation Info
You have to be aware of the rules and requirements if you wish to provide your feedback ad want to test your luck with the six flags survey and sweepstakes. check out the rules underneath.
- The participants of the six flags survey must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- There is an age limit to participate that is 14 years minimum. Minors can participate with the help of their elder ones.
- No purchase or payment is asked to participate in the six flags survey and sweepstakes.
- At each weekly drawing, the company will randomly select one weekly drawing prize winner from among the pool of eligible entries.
- All six flags prizes in the Sweepstakes are nontransferable, nonassignable, and non-negotiable.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash or credit.
- All six flags prizes must be accepted as awarded.
Six Flags Giveaways & Rewards
The most interesting part of the article is right here. You will be surprised to know that the six flags giveaway is such attractive that you would love to provide Six Flags Survey feedback :D. The reward includes:
- One grand prize is awarded in this Sweepstakes. The grand prize consists of and is limited to one $200 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
- A total of twenty-six (26) weekly prizes will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. A weekly prize consists of and is limited to two one-day admission tickets to the Six Flags theme park of the winner’s choice.
- The ARV of each weekly prize is approximately $120 and the ARV of all twenty-six weekly prizes is $3,120.
How to Participate in the Six Flags Survey?
Participation is so simple, you have to follow some easy steps to ultimately enter into the sweepstakes. Take note that there are two methods to enter the six flags survey. Both of them are mentioned underneath.
Online Survey Method of Participation
The online completion of the six flags survey is mandatory if you find this method convenient.
- Go to the official survey website and participate in the Online Six Flags Guest Satisfaction Survey at
- Please fill in all required registration information and answer all survey questions and submit the six flags feedback survey.
- You will automatically enter into this Sweepstakes.
- Winners will be informed through the contact number or email provided at the time of participation in the Six Flags Survey.
- Winners of the Six Flags Survey may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Mail-In Method (No Requirements of purchase)
- Handwrite or type your full name, complete home address, phone numbers, email address (if any), and age on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper.
- Now, send it by United States mail in a sealed envelope no larger than 9 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (a #10 envelope) with correct postage to:
“Six Flags Survey Participation Sweepstakes — Entry; c/o Six Flags Theme Parks
Inc., Attn: Research Department; 924 Avenue J East, Grand Prairie, TX 75050.”
- As soon as your mail-in entry will be received, you will be entered into the sweepstakes automatically.
- You will be informed about your reward through the phone numbers or address provided by your mail.
Six Flags Amusement Park®
Six Flags has 27 parks across the United States, Mexico, and Canada with world-class coasters, family rides for all ages, up-close animal encounters, and thrilling water parks. Jackson, New Jersey, United States is the biggest Six Flags park in the US. The theme park is running successfully for 30 years now.
WalgreensListens is an online questionnaire platform where you may take part in the questionnaire and enter to win some great prizes.
Contact Six Flags
If you have queries about the park or need any help with anything, you can contact the park authorities by phone, email, or regular mail. The corporate office address is provided as under:
Six Flags Corporate Offices
1000 Ballpark Way
Arlington, Texas 76011
Other addresses are as below:
The Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor
1172 State Route 9
Six Flags White Water
250 N. Cobb Parkway #100
Six Flags St. Louis & Hurricane Harbor
P.O. Box 60
Six Flags Over Georgia
275 Riverside Parkway
Six Flags Over Texas & Hurricane Harbor Arlington, Texas
1800 Lamar Boulevard
Six Flags Magic Mountain & Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles
26101 Magic Mountain Parkway
Six Flags Mexico & Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec
Carretera Picacho al Ajusco #1500
Six Flags New England
1623 Main Street
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – Oklahoma City
3908 West Reno
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – Rockford
7820 Cherryvale N Blvd.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – Splashtown
21300 Interstate 45 North
Spring, Texas 77373
Jeffrey Siebert, Park President
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – Phoenix
4243 W. Pinnacle Peak Road
11501 N I-35 Service Road
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – New Jersey
Route 537, P.O. Box 120
Six Flags Great America & Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Chicago
542 N. Route 21
La Ronde EN & La Ronde FR
22, Chemin MacDonald
Six Flags Great Adventure
1 Six Flags Blvd.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas
17000 IH-10 West
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom & Hurricane Harbor Concord
1001 Fairgrounds Drive
Six Flags Darien Lake
PO Box 91
Six Flags America & Hurricane Harbor
P.O. Box 4210
Six Flags Survey Conclusion
Amusement parks are top-notch entertainment and the six flags theme park is no less. You can enjoy the most amazing rides and adventure trills in the park.
Also, you can take your kids along for refreshment purposes. Along with that, you can take the six flags survey to provide interesting feedback that can lead to the betterment of the park and allows you to win mega rewards and six flags prizes.
If you find any hurdle in filling out the survey, without any hassle, just drop a comment down in the comment section and allow us to m your guiding light.
Table Of Contents
- Six Flags Survey Rules & Participation Info
- Six Flags Giveaways & Rewards
- How to Participate in the Six Flags Survey?
- Six Flags Amusement Park®
- Contact Six Flags
- The Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor
- Six Flags White Water
- Six Flags St. Louis & Hurricane Harbor
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- Six Flags Over Texas & Hurricane Harbor Arlington, Texas
- Six Flags Magic Mountain & Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles
- Six Flags Mexico & Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec
- Six Flags New England
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – Oklahoma City
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – Rockford
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – Splashtown
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – Phoenix
- Frontier City
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – New Jersey
- Six Flags Great America & Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Chicago
- La Ronde EN & La Ronde FR
- Six Flags Great Adventure
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom & Hurricane Harbor Concord
- Six Flags Darien Lake
- Six Flags America & Hurricane Harbor
- Six Flags Survey Conclusion