Hobbycraft’s survey is also known as the craftingyouropinion survey. It is a store where you can get beautiful arts and crafts items. If you’ve ever purchased something from Hobbycraft, share your thoughts in an overview through an online Hobbycraft survey portal at www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk.
If you have visited this mindblowing one-stop shop for crafty and artful things, then you must have an idea about this creative store. The store offers a variety of items for haberdashery, sewing, knitting, papercraft, crafts supplies, diamond setting, etc.
Hobbycraft is committed to providing the best products and customer service. Consequently, it is requesting user participation in an online Hobycraft customer survey. Crafting your opinion survey is a type of customer satisfaction survey you can fill in by logging in to www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk.
The Reward of Taking Craftingyouropinion Survey
The participants who will participate in this online crafting your opinion survey and provide their feedback will receive a £100 Hobbycraft Gift Voucher as a reward from the retailer. Participants can use this gift card to enjoy free shopping.
Moreover, Hobbycraft is offering gift cards. With Hobbycraft gift cards, you may give something special to brighten someone’s day!
Simply add £5 or more to the gift card to enable your lucky recipient to enjoy their own craft shopping adventure. These gift cards have a 24-month expiration date and can be used in any of our shops or online to spend the gifted amount.
Craftingyouropinion Survey Rules and Regulations
Here are some rules and regulations that should be followed to take part in the craftingyouropinion survey:
- Open exclusively to legal UK citizens.
- One Hobbycraft survey is allowed using one receipt.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred.
- You must complete the survey within seven days of receiving your store receipt.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Incomplete or inappropriate entries will not be accepted.
- The winner is responsible for all charges and taxes.
- You can enter or win without any purchase.
- Employees and associates of Hobbycraft are not permitted to participate in hobbycrafts customer feedback survey.
- Entries submitted on behalf of a third party will be rejected.
- No accountability will be assumed for entries that are received after the deadline or that are misdirected.
Requirements for Craftingyouropinion Survey @ www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk
Here are some requirements that one should fulfill to participate in the Hobbycraft customer satisfaction survey:
- The participant requires a computer, a smartphone, or a laptop with strong internet access.
- Participant in the survey requires receipt of a recent visit to Hobbycraft, including the date, time, and survey code.
- The participant should be a legal resident of the US.
- The participant should be 18 years of age or more than 18.
- The participant should have a basic knowledge of the English language.
- A valid phone number and email address of the participant are required.
Participation Procedure of Craftingyouropinion Survey: Step-by-Step Guide
Here are the steps by following which you can easily participate and fill in the Hobbycraft customer satisfaction survey:
- Visit the Hobby Craft Review Survey at www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk to get started.
- You are now on the Hobby Craft Survey 2023 official website; hit the continue option.
- Enter the correct date, time, receipt number, survey code, and total amount after seeing your receipt.
- After filling out all sections, click Start to take the survey.
- Your Hobbycraft survey has now started.
- Start giving honest responses to online queries.
- Based on your visit to Hobbycraft, rate and comment on Hobbycraft.
- Rate Hobbycraft’s employees, environment, cleanliness, items, and customer service.
- As honestly as you can, answer all of the questions in the Hobbycraft Survey.
- You will be prompted to enter the drawing in the final.
- Give your contact information, including your phone number, email address, and more, by selecting Yes.
- After filling out all the information, click NEXT to end the survey.
- You will now get entry to the prize drawing for the Hobby craft sweepstakes, where you could win a £100 gift card.
Hobbycraft is the biggest arts and crafts retailer in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1995. It was first started by the Haskins company, which is a nursery and garden supplier in the south of England, and then in 2010, it was taken by the investment group Bridgepoint. Headquarters are located in Christchurch, Dorset, United Kingdom.
They carry everything you could possibly need for art, knitting and crocheting, haberdashery, papercraft, wedding and party planning, baking, jewelry making, and more.
Since its founding in 1995, Hobbycraft has expanded to become a national company with more than 100 outlets in the UK, ready to support and inspire a wide range of crafts. To find your nearest store, click here. Whether your experience is good or bad, you can enter to Craftingyouropinion Survey.
The management is very cooperative, and customer support promptly responds to your queries, whether they are regarding your purchase or craftingyouropinion survey. So, contact them anytime.
I really hope you find my article helpful about Hobbycraft’s craftingyouropinion survey. I hope you completed this survey successfully at the official website of Hobbycraft, www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk, so you can enter to win a £100 gift card.
I did my best to provide answers to all your questions regarding the Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey in this article. If you still have any queries, then you are free to ask in the comment box.
Table Of Contents